Thermodynamic Steam Trap
- Streamlined & compact.
- All stainless steel construction for corrosive resistance.
- High resistance to water hammer.
- Long life due to hardened working parts.
- Only one moving part, therefore minimal maintenance.
- Efficient operation under varying loads and pressures.
- Discharges condensate at steam temperature, to prevent waterlogging.
- All mating parts have metal to metal seating thereby eliminating sealing material.
- Non - IBR trap can also be supplied with blow-down valve screwed directly below the strainer unit.