- Powder Coated
- Simple construction, quick easy installation, no special tools required.
- Flexible insert caters for incidental angular, parallel and axial misalignment.
- Absorbs shock loads and damps small amplitude vibrations.
- Insert design presets correct distance between hubs, using raised pads on each leg of the insert.
- Available in a range of stock bore sizes. Can also be supplied with finished bore and key way.
- Unaffected by moisture, grease and oils including non-aromatic and non-ketone solvents and temperatures within the range -40C to +100C.
- Spacer coupling with spacer size depending upon the distance between two shaft ends (DBSE).
Multiply the normal running power by the service factor. This gives the design power which is used as a basis for selecting the coupling
Depending upon the type of coupling required, refer to respective power rating table, power rating cans be interpolation in relation to speed parameters.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Pieces Per Day
- 3-30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
38, Ground Floor, Nagdevi Cross Lane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India